Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Red Book journal edition

I've always felt guilty that I haven't kept a steady journal. I've written entries here and there in my red book, but they are few and far between. There are a lot of reasons why I haven't. They are good reasons, but I've decided I'm tired of feeling guilty. So I've created Red Book journal edition. It is perfectly understandable if You are not interested in chronological updates on my life. So I will warn You with a journal edition title. Read what You will. And so. . .

Red Book journal edition March 30, 2010

Things go on as they always do at this time in my life. I'm still a mother of three and I still do all the things that go along with this calling. Most of which are not that interesting to write about, but every moment is full and things are happening that are interesting and momentous to me.

Lincoln finished hid last reading lesson yesterday. For Christmas he received a reading lesson book and a video game from Santa Clause. The book was to help him read his video game. He's worked hard on it. It has been something that he has wanted to do. I am very proud of him. I couldn't read at his age.
Wesley is working on his potty training. I'm sure if he ever reads this he will be thrilled that I mentioned it, but I am proud of him.
Kailie's first word is pretty. I guess that goes to show how much we tell her about her looks. It's darling the way she says it too. I hope I can capture it on video.
David is wonderful as always.
I just keep cleaning, and writing and dreaming.

Well, catch You latter

P.s. I'm sending out my queries the first of next week. Wish me luck.
P.p.s I think a lot should be one word-alot. Who is with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment